"Stuff we wrote, because nobody else wanted to"
We are using the best industry standards and only fill in our own bits, when necessary.
The foomo project maintains libraries, utilities and daemons, which power most projects at https://www.bestbytes.com
Projects running on the foomo stack typically are
- relatively large with hundreds of thousands of lines of code
- composed of dozens of microservices
- written / maintained by dozens of contributors
- using Go on the server side
- using Next.js / TypeScript on the client side
- running on k8s
- deeply integrated with a headless CMS
- built with a project specific frontend component set
Everything is loosely coupled, since we know, that the only constant is change.